Poodle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
I love how all of my dogs listen intently to every word I say. Also the way they stare at me while I am talking to them.

For Zekefur, I adore how he teases Stella. He'll pick up a ball, and when Stella sees him with it, she wants it. Then he'll walk around the room with it and she follows him while voicing her frustration at him. Finally he gets right in front of her and "tosses" the ball to her. He'll also, when she has left a ball on my recliner, get up and lay down on it. Once I dig it out from under him he gets up and leaves. Too adorable.

For Stella, I love how she gives and receives affection. (It is still pretty new to her). She's just so amazingly sweet and sometimes insistent I put my phone down and rub her chest and belly.

For Oscar, I simply love who he is and his truly amazing energy levels at times.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jessie loves cats. She's very gentle and respectful of our two cats at home and loves meeting new ones. Whenever we're outside for a walk, if I see a cat first I'll say "kitty!"and Jessie's face lights up and she frantically looks for her new friend-to-be. She has a couple neighborhood cats now that come greet her on our walks, and Jessie walks up and down the sidewalks of houses where she knows kitties live looking for her friends. Then the cutest thing is when we get back home Jessie runs over to our cats to sniff them and tell them about her adventures. 😻🐩

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Teddy is now 1 year old and delightful. We just cannot figure out why his signal to go potty is catching you attention, walking backwards, and pretend sneezing. He has done it since potty training and we love it.
What a genius little boy! Dogs sneeze to signal it's playtime. Sounds like he's coaxing you along. I love it.

Peggy just vaguely drifts towards the door. I've considered potty bells, but I suspect they'd be mightily abused!

·
Premium Member
22,437 Posts
They have great off switches, up to work and train, but super settled when work is done.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Her personality and her zest, she is sparkly!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts