Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I agree she looks pretty big now but she is going to grow much larger in that belly in the next few weeks. I think she has a good amount of pup's in there too.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Love her lounging pose :smile: she has the "Lady of the Manor" look. Can't wait for new poo puppies and to watch them grow **hint lots of photos won't go astray** You must be getting excited about the birth.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Wow! She is big! The first thing I thought of was looks like she will have about 12! make sure you take weekly pics of her in the same position so you will be able to "See" her get HUGE!

I can't wait to see the puppies! I will be sure to visit the live camera after you announce their birth! Loved the web-site!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I was just curious if you were going to have an X-ray done...to see about how many she was going to have?

I know you said the vet said at least 3 before, but I was wondering if you had any new news??

I am getting really excited for you!:high5:

Is your 2 weeks and 2 days count down by 60 or 62 days?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That count is at 63 days. She could go before that.
I'm not going to do another exray. I'm going to be pleasantly suprised!

·
Registered
554 Posts
That count is at 63 days. She could go before that.
I'm not going to do another exray. I'm going to be pleasantly suprised!
Ohhh...so it could be sooner, how extra exciting!

I know many people do the x-ray thing and I guess if it were me I could go either way. I would want to be surprised too!

Besides its not like you didn't already have the one check done earlier in her pregnancy, anyway!

Also make sure you let us know how the color testing comes out for dad...I know it takes a few weeks for the results to come back, but I am sure we are all interested to know what you learn!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Cant wait to see pics of her babies. She does already look like she is miserable lol so cant imagine the looks that will be on her face over the next 3-4 weeks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts