Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get more pic on Saturday. Here you are!
Mine has white feet it's a boy. Not sure if it's the one all stretched out or not...

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwwwwww, how sweet! It's going to be killer waiting until the babies are old enough.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I am lucky it took a lot to get my husband to agree. I get him the end of May. The breeder said they were all pretty fat that there is sometimes one or two that are skinnier or that get pushed away but these we're all fat LOL. There are nine puppies the white/cream ones are getting brown spots on them and there's one apricot one not sure if it's a parti. So they will be parti poodles.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
More babies! Yippee! It must seem like forever to the time you can bring your precious one home. Can't wait to see pics of your puppy as it develops.

My Carly has white on her chest and chin and white toes on her two hind feet. She is just cunning when she tips her head at me with that little white patch on the tip of her chin.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! Everytime I look at that photo (which is quite often) I think what a little piggy looks like he rubbed the fur off his chin from nursing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts