Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yes, and a wee bit o' luck! I'm kinda nervous...We leave at 5:30 in the morning to drive the 3.5 hours to our new show groomer...then two poodle specialty shows on friday, and all-breed shows on saturday and sunday...all of these in Dixon, CA. Hope it's fun for both of us!:scared:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Good luck to you and your beautiful boy! Have a safe drive and be sure to report back on how you did. :) Oh and photos would be great too...

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Good luck

I thought Monroe was being shown in AKC already lol :doh:

Take pictures if you can :D

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Oh yes, and a wee bit o' luck! I'm kinda nervous...We leave at 5:30 in the morning to drive the 3.5 hours to our new show groomer...then two poodle specialty shows on friday, and all-breed shows on saturday and sunday...all of these in Dixon, CA. Hope it's fun for both of us!:scared:
Best of luck to you !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Wishing you the best best best of luck and safe travels! Don't forget the camera (like I always do) I want to see pictures of your boy in action. *sigh* He is soooo beautiful.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're back from our first show: fun and full of learning!

Gotta do a better job on coat care and need more growth, but, we had a great time, lots of tail waggin fun, and Monroe got a great new revamp on his conti.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Aww, too cute.

The main thing is that he had fun. I have our first proper show this Saturday with our Dobermann puppy. Two on the Saturday.

Do you have any more pics????
Would love to see him, as I love silvers

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I cant get the link to work :( Glad you are home ans very glad that you had fun . Dont you just love the dog shows ?
Lots of free advice it sounds like as well..

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
He looks great ! I like the other pictures also I see Kim and Margie in there :D

How did Monroe do ?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I looked in Cindy's photo stream and saw that you handled Monroe ! Good for you ! I hope you had fun again Monroe looked so good !

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
You know I really like Monroe and I think that you've done great with him so far so don't beat yourself up over it. I'm new and I'll go through all the same stuff that you do for our first show dog. Every pro person there started some where. No one is born knowing how to do this poodle stuff. It's one of the hardest breeds to show because of the coat care and how many people hire someone to do the hard work for them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts