Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
After communicating with most of the breeders that I have been referred to I am on a wait list for a fantastic breeder! Two breeders have silver toys that will be available sooner, but I am going to try to be patient and wait it out. I did change my preference from just female to either male or female, hopefully that helps a little. The breeder does agility training with her dogs and I have zero experience with that. I figure I can use this time to research, it may be a good thing to get my whole family involved in training. Please send some positive poodle vibes for a silver baby in the summer! 馃枻

Premium Member
Fantastic to hear you found a great breeder with silvers. Now the wait for puppy. Use some of your time reading - you will find that a lot of fun and you will have had a great step forward.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! Do you mind sharing the breeder? We always have people asking for breeder suggestions on here.
Not at all! Silvabirch Poodles, the owner goes above and beyond with her testing. She has been wonderful to deal with, so helpful and responsive with any questions I have asked her.

Registered
Oh, Silvabirch! Lucky you. She has some beautiful dogs, and she does a lot with them. I look forward to seeing your puppy pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts