Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday I changed my desktop pic, it is now this pic
That's my boy Quincy and of Course Ruby beside him.

I needed to reboot so got it started and left the room, only to hear Ruby barking like mad so I go in to see what she is barking at ....was just to funny not to get on video. So have a loook and you will see what Ruby thinks of that picture. it's not long at all.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/beaniebabysmommy/?action=view&current=rubyself1.flv

·
Registered
50 Posts
OMG, is that a Chinese Crested? When my daughter was younger, she wanted one so bad. A male. Wanted to name him Fabio!!!

(I'm more of a poodle person, myself!)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG, is that a Chinese Crested? When my daughter was younger, she wanted one so bad. A male. Wanted to name him Fabio!!!

(I'm more of a poodle person, myself!)

Yep, thats my Quincy Pie Guy. Pretty handsome eh? Actually he wasn't when we first got him, his back legs were covered so badly in blackheads, I had no idea his legs were not black lol. Took about 2 years but now's he's a good looking boy. Between him and Ruby Roo, I'm convinced I have the best looking dogs in the world...even more lucky because in that mix I also hold the most beautiful child in my possession :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
:hahaha:
That's too funny!!!
Ponki barks at the TV every time they show that Bacon Bits commercial where the dog goes - "bacon...bacon...bacon...bacon..."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts