Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooo....After deciding not to show Taffy in the breed ring but in agility instead, I decided to take her out of Continental since it is getting warm now. I thought I would do something different! LOL I actually love it and when her bikini tan marks catch up it will look better. I wanted a 1/8-1/4" on her body but it looked ridiculous with the pom spots so I took her right down so we could start over again. She is loving the feel of her new look and people who have seen her in it love it too!

Please excuse the quality of these! I used my point and shoot instead of my good camera.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And, we musn't forget Brandy! Silly girl.....LOL

A dog and her ball...life is good!

Goodnight all!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think she will be very comfortable in the warm weather. I can't convince anyone in my life to go for a "different" cut :lol:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually took photos from the web of the best looking lions I could find before I started clipping. I am very happy with the outcome! I am an artistic person and love to change things.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
And what will you be calling this cut? It's one of a kind. You should stamp your name on it before someone steals it from you.:lol:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
She is such and interesting color :) , I am sorry that she did not show better for you but she will have more fun in agility anyway :) !!!

Looking very very sleek in her new cut LOL ; ) ! If you shave the part on the back - she would look like lion !!!! : )

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lmao, she looks soooo cute!!! Lil nekkid hinney!!! haha. She'll look good when it all grows in a little more and her skin tan evens up! I love the sitting pics with her wet ears! hehe. I agree that perhaps a touch less over her withers will help the lion look, but it'll also be better when her body hair grows in a touch more fuzzy and she'll look awesome!!! She's the PERFECT colour for an awesome lion! hehehe

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That. is. amazing.
<3

I LOVE that cut sooo much, it's so cute! And those little tan lines... ohhh gosh, I got a good giggle out of that. But seriously, that trim is awesome, she looks like a really awesome lion. I love the last pic of her sitting up tall, oooh she looks so pretty! :love:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She is such and interesting color :) , I am sorry that she did not show better for you but she will have more fun in agility anyway :) !!!

Looking very very sleek in her new cut LOL ; ) ! If you shave the part on the back - she would look like lion !!!! : )

Why, I call it the REAL lion cut, of course!!! LOL

·
Registered
708 Posts
Oh wow! She is such a sweetie. I did the same thing with Kala yesterday(not the same clip but more of a VERY modified continental). i will post pics later. Taffy is a beauty and has beautiful skin!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts