Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to the doctor first thing in the morning, like horridly early so I should totally be sound asleep in bed right now. I have to go by myself too, John can't come, and we're supposed to be finding out a really important bit of information that will either be happy and ok with everyone or make a fair number of people in my family very angry. (info is not related to baby's health by the way - he's fine so far as I know) I'll have to be the one to share this information though and take the brunt of whatever emotion is invoked. Super fun... can't wait for that.. truly. :eek:hwell:

Last visit was kind of nerve wracking because Nicholas wouldn't cooperate with the non stress test and was non-reactive. Which caused everyone to worry and they had to do an ultrasound to make sure he didn't have some malfunction that they could see. His activity in general has slowed down a lot which they don't like but aren't prepared to completely freak out over yet.

I've also been having cramps down low and in my back all weekend, on and off nothing really regular, so I am hoping that isn't going to mean anyone needs to go poking around down there to check anything. I shaved my legs just to be on the safe side though, lol, the things I am paranoid about... :rolffleyes: but there ya go. I'm hoping they will take my word for it that everything is still down there, no need to look, but who knows lol. I never know what I am in for anymore lol.

I hate going in alone though, that's the worst of it. It never fails that when I go by myself something happens, something is stressful, or I have to make some big decision without input from John who as much as I abuse him these days does have an opinion that matters in just this one case. Ugh, Hate it!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Sending positive thoughts your way! Hope your appointment is going well and everything is ok with you and Nicholas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts