Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He found a home already and he's only been back to the humane society for about 3 hours! I'm so happy for him!! I know that dogs are really looked at when they are groomed and pretty so I hope that I was able to help him in some way.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I know that dogs are really looked at when they are groomed and pretty so I hope that I was able to help him in some way.
You did!! :) Woo-Hoooooo!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My husband's boss said that he was adopted almost as soon as my husband dropped him off! So cool!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
That's so great! ^^ You're really doing a great thing here! You're helping yourself with your skills, and saving the lives of homeless animals. That's really admirable.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am really happy! I saw a show I think on the animal planet where other people were also helping animals get adopted by grooming them and making them look so cute! Thanks for sharing this.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Such a nice story. Yes, I am sure the fact that you groomed Bisquit up so nicely was probably one of the biggest reasons that he was adopted so quickly. He really looked adorable after you groomed him. Good job.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Great job grooming Kpoos! I'm sure Biscuit appreciated your help in getting him adopted, even if he hated the process itself. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts