Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, so I have been constantly debating the coat color our mini is going to stop on. Previously I had settled on cafe au lait, but she’s changed more with time and came home from the groomers looking silvery. She does have darker ears and feet, points basically. She’s sporting Ombré :cool:
So, what do you all think?

·
Registered
Evelyn, sable standard poodle
95 Posts
I'm going to venture a guess before the color experts pop in bringing the party to a timely end.

Silver beige! (I'm excited to find out if I win!)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to venture a guess before the color experts pop in bringing the party to a timely end.

Silver beige! (I'm excited to find out if I win!)
I keep saying cafe au lait but she’s starting to lean away from cream, it’s taking on a shininess.

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
Your pup is far from being done clearing, it takes years, I expect your pup to ti lose the darker ears and legs

·
Registered
150 Posts
So pretty!!! I have a silver beige and a cafe aulait. My silver beige boy cleared to very light all over in two years—he is now four. My cafe aulait girl is two—she has just begun to lighten—most noticeably her ears and tail. She is a medium brown with silver blonde ears and tail. I expect more clearing to occur this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts