Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up Oliver bright and early Saturday morning. He is soooo beautiful! His eyes are a green color right now and they really stand out against his brown coat.

And what a snuggler he already is. We took a big family nap yesterday and he was loving it. LOL!! He also does pretty good during the night. He wakes up about every hour and half, whines for a minute but I just put my hand in his crate, he sniffs it, then lays back down and goes back to sleep. And no accidents in his crate!

I've taken a ton of pictures but I'm clueless about getting them from the camera to the computer so I'm going to get my H to do that for me tonight and I will post some in the picture forum.

Ruby, our 8yo dobie, completely ignores him. She actually turns her head the other way when he comes toward her. LOL! He wants to play with her so bad, but she just snubs him. I know she will come around...she is just real jealous right now. She was the same way with my mother's bichon, but absolutely loves her now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats on picking up your new pup! I had a German Shepard Dog named Oliver, he was fabulous and very much missed.

Now get those pics on here - If I can do it so can you! When you post hit the paper clip attachment and you can upload files from your computer.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Ruby, our 8yo dobie, completely ignores him. She actually turns her head the other way when he comes toward her. LOL! He wants to play with her so bad, but she just snubs him. I know she will come around...she is just real jealous right now. She was the same way with my mother's bichon, but absolutely loves her now.
CONGRATS!!! I am so glad he is home safe with you! Tynk did the smae thing to Ki-ki when she first came home, today was the first day she actually "played" with her, and I quote, because it was a short little gestur the it was like she realized it was Ki-ki and turned and walked away LOL! Can not wait to see pics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts