Poodle Forum banner

Are you interested in me writing "Olive Diaries"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
It's Olive!
I was wondering if anyone was interested me writing diaries about my life. They will be pictures, stories about me and more! Rember: You have only one week to let me know!
Olive

·
Super Moderator
4,023 Posts
I too would much rather see this in the 52 Weeks of Your Dog section. A major advantage is this kind of thread will be far easier for you and others to find weeks, months, and years from now. You could even name it '52 Weeks of Olive Love's Diary' or use the word Journal or Adventure.

The nice thing about that section is a member you can update it as often or little as you want, even beyond a year. And don't worry about others being interested or not, if it's something you'd enjoy, just do it, do it for you. 😉

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too would much rather see this in the 52 Weeks of Your Dog section. A major advantage is this kind of thread will be far easier for you and others to find weeks, months, and years from now. You could even name it '52 Weeks of Olive Love's Diary' or use the word Journal or Adventure.

The nice thing about that section is a member you can update it as often or little as you want, even beyond a year. And don't worry about others being interested or not, if it's something you'd enjoy, just do it, do it for you. 😉
Thank you,
Can you please close this post and poll.
Olive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.