Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been a long time and once upon a time I felt like I knew many of you and your advice & help in getting, grooming & becoming a great poodle mom was priceless.

Maybe some of you remember the Spoo Bill/Gixxer from a few years back?
Well unfortunately Gixxer was stolen from my home during a home invasion almost 2 years ago now. I spent a full year looking for him and nearly another year realizing I’d probably never be reunited with him. He was perfect to me & will never ever be replaced.

I HAVE finally embraced the fact that I miss having a Spoo buddy & yes- even the hours of grooming! So though I’m heartbroken, I’ve decided to welcome a new Spoo into my heart and (now fully security system protected) home once more. This time forever!

So I just wanted to Re introduce myself and say both a HUGE THANK YOU to those that helped me in the past and those that will in the future on this new journey!

Pictures of my VERY MISSED boy Gixxer: IMG_20160313_153151.jpg 20150806_190128.jpg
2015-04-09 10.42.48.jpg 2015-07-04 09.29.21.jpg Snapchat-2892088435703496908.jpg 20160522_112624.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Oh my goodness, how cruel. I am so sorry this happened to you. I wish you luck with finding your new poodle, even though I know the new dog won't replace Gixxer. Welcome back to PF.

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
How horrible to lose Gixxer this way. So sorry. Glad to find that you are searching for a new spoo to help mend your heart.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
What a terrible crime! I am so sorry handsome Gixxer was stolen. Heartbreaking. I am glad you are getting another Spoo and eagerly await pictures and stories.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Welcome back though I've only been here since 2017. I'm so sorry your boy was stolen, I can't imagine. It bad enough having your home invaded and things taken but to also take your dog that is terrible. Looking forward to hearing more about a new pup.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Gixxer. I can only imagine your anguish over this crime. I'm glad you've come back to PF. I hope the puppy of your dreams comes your way soon to fill your heart with puppy love.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and well wishes! This forum is every bit as kind as I remember!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
OMG! What a devastating crime. I can't tell you how sorry I am this happened. What kind of a monster can do this to someone? Someone with no empathy like that isn't human. My heart is heavy for you. Thinking about what you have gone through makes tears spring to my eyes as I read that. But I'm happy you're ready to have another poodle in your home and very glad you have the security system. Welcome back and I am looking forward to your forward facing journey. And glad you are able to move on even though, naturally, no dog can replace another, especially a dog so very close to you as Gixxer. (((HUGS)))

Reactions: Legs&Leashes21
1 - 8 of 8 Posts