Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beatrice is now home, her tumors will be sent out for pathology but apparently according to my vet the weird results were because a small umbilical hernia under that fatty tumor. The vet repaired ty he hernia and only removed two of the three tumors because removing that third tumor would have cause more damage than necessary so it will have to get bigger.
So there it is
20190613_181014_1560464030481.jpg

·
Registered
340 Posts
Beatrice is now home, her tumors will be sent out for pathology but apparently according to my vet the weird results were because a small umbilical hernia under that fatty tumor. The vet repaired ty he hernia and only removed two of the three tumors because removing that third tumor would have cause more damage than necessary so it will have to get bigger.
So there it is
View attachment 449177
Glad she is home and the prognosis is good. What a sweet girl!

·
Premium Member
12,893 Posts
Really good news - here's to a few worry-free years!

Reactions: twyla

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Glad to read Bea is okay! Hope it stays that way!

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Oh whew! You must be so relieved. I'm very happy for you and Bea...many happy years ahead are wished for you girls. :angel:

·
Premium Member
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone I am so relieved I will feel better when the results come back, otherwise Bea is doing well, bit of a monkey I've had to tether to me so she'll behave.,I knew she would be a rascal.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Glad to hear she is home. It's wonderful the vet noticed and repaired her hernia.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts