Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend more money on my dog's ________ than myself.

For me it would definitely be hair products.:p

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Hair care , Toys and brushes

·
Registered
124 Posts
I spend more money on my dog's___________ than myself.
Hair care for me also, and food! They eat better than me sometimes.....

·
Registered
578 Posts
Health care. They go to the vet far more often than I see a doctor. If I don't feel good I tough it out. If I can tell they don't feel good they go immediately.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Health care and hair. I know I spend more time on Bailey's hair than my own. Both dogs see the vet way more than I see the doctor. (I hate going to doctor.)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I don't have much money, but most of it goes towards entry fees for shows, training classes, club membership etc.

·
Registered
196 Posts

For me it would definitely be hair products.:p
I spend more on hair products. I paid more for a can of hairspray for my show dog than I would ever think of spending on myself! Also, those entry fees are adding up quickly. I think I will treat myself to a movie more often...

·
Registered
5,345 Posts

My current dog is like.. so short haired you can see the spots on her skin, but hair care wouldn't be a problem since I'm a groomer. I'm living with my parents, so everyone kinda helps out with her, so for now, I'm not spending more on my dog (bills, that's the culprit)

Though, when I get my poodles.. I'm going to be a sucker for beds, collars, toys, leads, and food. :( (I'm totally going to be all over Dogsinstyle's collar site)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't decide on a bed for Harry. He ate his last one so I need to find one that's not easy for him to tear apart.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I spend more money on my dog's___________ than myself.
Health.....staying groomed, having the right diet, and lately vet bills.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
food and supplements...they definitely eat better than I do! LOL And they take more supplements than I do too. Soon it will be shows.

·
Registered
562 Posts
im lucky that ive always worked at a grooming salon since i got Mister so i never pay for his shampoos, conditioners, sprays, leave in conditioners, ear cleaner or ear powder, and on occasion some brushes. its SUPER nice.
I spend more money on my dogs food, toys and treats than my own.

He is pretty spoiled when it comes to plush toys and of course he's on a 5 star grain food and some raw so its procey but he's worth it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
My Hubby saw this thread and he swears that I buy more clothes for our fur babies then I do for him, I think he's probably right. But I told him to feel privilaged, because we only have one boy dog and he has shirts, scarfs, ties and a rain coat, but does not have any PANTS. I make sure that my Hubby does not just wear a shirt but also has pants to wear. Our girl dogs have lots of pretties to wear. So I think I'll have to say I probably spend more on doggie clothes then I do on clothes for my Hubby.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I spend more money on my dog's EVERYTHING than myself.

The only ones that cost more are the kids.

So it goes like this.

1. Kids

2. Dogs

3. Husband

and wayyyyyy down here....way way way way down here in number... hmm...

4 is me. :wacko:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts