Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Oh I LOVE a pretty puff! I have a hairy hairless (and don't tell her) but if I was doing it all over again, I'd get a puff. Yours is just gorgeous! What line is he out of?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the nice comments. Im really proud of this boy! His lines are Whispering Lane and Wudnshu. They dont shed, They mat like a poo.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I want one. Juuuuust like him. lol

What is their hair texture like? Or does it differ from dog to dog (like some poodles have soft curls, and others have more coarse hair)?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
from my experience powderpuffs have a veeeery fine wispy almost floaty hair, that gets tangled by looking at it sideways. haha! Soooo cute though!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He doesnt though, Ive never relly seen him with mat other than the week his owner forgot to condition him. She will never do that again! I am attaching a pic of his father so you can see what his adult coat should look like.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
-faint-
I ADORE Chinese Crested dogs! Oh man yours is just stunning, as is his father!! Congratulations on the win! :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is stunning! No wonder you are so excited to have a win, especially as a bred by. I haven't seen one with hair. What a dream!

Congratulations.

·
Registered
478 Posts
And in my experience the puffs are a little calmer and less nervous than the hairless. My girl has N'co lines in her but I got her from Creekside. I love the picture of his father too. VERY pretty!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts