Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son let me use his camera today - I tried my best to get some pix but ginger was NOT cooperating - she looks like she thinks I am torturing her! lol Here we go! these will be Teddy - (and his adorable face lol) You can see the silver beige color too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well as you can see I need more practice at this! but my shoulder is killing me now from using the mouse! so gotta go rest it! enjoy the and any advice welcom!

·
Registered
329 Posts
They look great!! Teddy has very sweet eyes and Ginger's say exactly how she feels about the whole camera thing. LOL!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Great pics! Teddy is soo cute and very photogenic. You can sure tell Ginger was not thrilled about it. lol

Teddy really is a doll!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Great shots! They are gorgeous dogs. I've found that it is difficult to get the red eye out of dogs' eyes sometimes. The software I have isn't as effective on dogs as on people. I wind up using Photoshop's clone tool to do it. If you have a special picture that you want to print, I'm sure mercymoon or I can tweak it for you.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Oh they look great...I love Teddy's color!

Some of my guys are the same way about the camera...most shots are of them running the other way!

I end up taking 20 pictures and deleting over half that are either too fuzzy or there is no subject in the picture anymore...it ran in another room!:banghead:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks you guys! I had fun doint this! Next time maybe I will pose them on my bed - on a sunny day when light coming in. Have to ask my son to borrow camera again!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Fabulous looking dogs. Never saw Teddy looking so great and I especially like the pic of Ginger on top of the crate. Looks like this cut will be not to hard to manage, while your shoulder is hurting. I think you did a great job taking these pictures. Taking pictures of animals is not easy, they never seem to want to cooperate.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fabulous looking dogs. Never saw Teddy looking so great and I especially like the pic of Ginger on top of the crate. Looks like this cut will be not to hard to manage, while your shoulder is hurting. I think you did a great job taking these pictures. Taking pictures of animals is not easy, they never seem to want to cooperate.
Thanks! I wore myself out but I forgot to post th epix in the snowuits so I will do.:whoo:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
What pretty babies you have. I love that first picture of Ginger. It's like she's saying "lalalalalalala you aren't hheeeerrreeee, lalalalala"

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Wow, I think Teddy is gorgeous! Oh, I love Silvers! :drool:

Great pictures of your gang! Maybe you will get a digital
camera for Christmas so you can post more pictures for us
every now and then! :lol:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh, I love the pictures! You can just see Teddy's personality coming though in the pictures what a happy go lucky additued.
Ginger is very pretty. I can also see she hates her picture being taken. You will have to be very sneaky with her. lol
Sorry about your shoulder. I hope it feels better soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts