Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's time to make a new investment on some clippers I suppose. Mine has basically stopped working, but I'm pretty sure it's just the blade?
Lets see it's a WAHL kit I got from Walmart and it has served me well for about a year, but I don't know if Wal mart carries just the single blades for
it and I'm no longer making purchases online. So should I just buy a new clipper? Buying a new clipper and doing-it-yourself would be a cheaper investment in the long run rather than paying to
have them groomed every 6 weeks. :(

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Check Sally's Beauty Supply as well they carry Andis and other brands there, they also have the peanut which is great for little dogs like toy poo's!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I hope you get the opportunity to post some more pictures. SPOOS are regal and fun-loving. It would be neat to see more toy pictures. They are so cuddly and soft! Maybe once you get the family groomed up, we can see a family portrait. :D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will know next time to check there thanks! Anyways I went
out and bought an Oster at Walmart, a really good name brand.
My only cons with it is it gets hot and isn't cordless. :(

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
MM get yourself some cool spray to keep the blades cool and keep them from buring the dogs. You can also find that at Sally's :) and some petstore, I know petsmart sells two differnt brands of it. I perfer the andis brand myself but the oster spray works fine too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts