Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
that's an affie for sure. maybe the wrong link was posted, but hope she finds someone to get the poodle out of there!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh sorry yeah there should be four dogs presented on that page. Let me see if I can find the right link to him.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have a local poodle club ? If so perhaps they do rescue.
I really don't know. I know there isn't one within the city but maybe surrounding? I contacted the director of the humane society which is the man that owns the store where my husband works. I'll see what he says. I offered to groom him if they take him in. I don't know if they have space though.:(

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
I just hate this situation... :( Poor guy didn't ask to be born, abandoned and facing death!! I wish I lived closer, I could probably talk my husband into fostering him while we found him a forever home, but the distance is an issue!

I know this is only one identified dog - and there are probably a lot more out there we don't even know about... Maybe when I win the lottery (I'm planning to do that SOON :wacko:) I can start a spoo rescue!!

Keep us updated Kpoos!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
We have friend's who live in Austin, they could maybe break him out of jail- but none of us are rescue people, so I don't know what we could do next to find him a rescue group.
I'm too far from TX to drive down and pick him up myself...

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There has to be some, it's a huge state. I'll let you know if our humane society springs him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts