Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I would like to know how in hell she has "papers" on a Shihpoo mix???? Liar!! What a farce. There's a sucker born every minute, so she will lkikely get her price because of them being so "RARE"!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was selling them on Craigslist too, & someone respondled thusly (not me, but wish I had, lol):

'Mother is poodle ****zu mix. Father is full blooded gottiline pitbull(have papers on both). These sell from $1,000 to $2,500.Not asking that Just small rehoming fee. She only had a litter of three. Sorry no pics of father. Unfortunately someone stole him. He was blue and white. Paid 500 for him(still have papers). They will go quick, call with any questions. Pups are 9 weeks old and eating dog food well.
Call Matt or Nicole'
--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Matt and Nicole-

You are idiots and cruel ones at that. What kind of jerk would breed their shih tzu/poodle to their pit bull????

And then you come here trying to tell us that these poor MUTTS you created out of GREED sell from $1,000 to $2,500????????

You shouldn't even be allowed to own dogs. You don't deserve them. You should take a trip to your local shelter and see how many dogs and puppies are KILLED because of idiots like you who breed their pets because they are greedy and stupid.

Shame on you.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
---Sorry no pics of father. Unfortunately someone stole him. He was blue and white. Paid 500 for him(still have papers). ----

No pics because someone stole him??? so during all the whole time he's with them, they didn't even take ONE picture of the dog?? that shows how much they "CARE".

these people are scary. they think they can do whatever they want just to get money. it's disgusting.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, the next response was titled 'Why are you trying to kill your Shih-Poo?'

I thought that about the poor pitty daddy, too. :( He was disposable, once he did his job, I guess.

PS I call 'BS' on the whole stolen thing, too- today there are 13,310 pit bulls on petfinder, and innumerable freebies on CL- it's hardly difficult to get your hands on one, without resorting to theft.

It probably dropped dead from something treatable, if it had had veterinary care (I think I'm getting cynical watching 'Animal Cops'), and they didn't want to mention it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
The first dog my borzoi's breeder had as an adult was a pit/poo
She said it looked like a wirehaired pitbull. She got it for free IDK The whole ad sells like a car salesman:scared:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Look at where they live--it's in the middle of nowhere. They're probably ignorant hillbillies to whom $500 is a fortune. When you live in conditions like that, you can't even afford your own medical care, let alone that of your pets. How much would you like to wager that the mother dog never saw a vet the whole time she was pregnant?

Sad, very sad, for the people and the animals.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Yes, the next response was titled 'Why are you trying to kill your Shih-Poo?'

I thought that about the poor pitty daddy, too. :( He was disposable, once he did his job, I guess.

PS I call 'BS' on the whole stolen thing, too- today there are 13,310 pit bulls on petfinder, and innumerable freebies on CL- it's hardly difficult to get your hands on one, without resorting to theft.

It probably dropped dead from something treatable, if it had had veterinary care (I think I'm getting cynical watching 'Animal Cops'), and they didn't want to mention it.
That point, as well as... the puppies probably aren't even from a pit daddy. The little white/black one with red paws looks like a heeler mix. Would know... I have one who looked just like that one as a baby! They probably don't know who the dad is, just a stranger in the night, lol.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
On Sunday, Dickson, Tenn., Emergency Management Agency said that Interstate 40 was shut down near mile marker 180 (Dickson/Fairview exit). A tractor-trailer overturned and the trucker was trapped, but he was rescued.
This is from this article: Heavy Rains Continue To Drench Region; 8 Dead - Nashville Weather News Story - WSMV Nashville

I believe Dickson is where Matt and Nicole live. I always find it really strange when I've never heard of a place and then suddenly it's everywhere. Weird.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts