Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im on the puter and just looking down at the babies. Just too cute.

I see the girl Im hoping to keep, and had to put her in my hand so ya'll (sounding yanky now ehhh) could have a good look at her.

Tis a bit dark here, 12.30 am so pics are still dark. Sorry, Im just the proud Grd ma ma :pound:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou ladies. Yes I thought they looked pretty cute. You never know how small they are in pics till you see them in the hand.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi HP, mum and bubs are all doing well. There is another thread with all of them :D

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Sivaro, soooooo cute. I just love shots of fur babies being held in ones hand like this. Shows how tiny that they are.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh, Siv. I can't believe how tiny they are. I wish I could see some in person. I can't wait until they start to come into themselves when their eyes are open and they start toddling around.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Im on the puter and just looking down at the babies. Just too cute.

I see the girl Im hoping to keep, and had to put her in my hand so ya'll (sounding yanky now ehhh) could have a good look at her. :pound:
YA'LL??!! Ha, ha...that is soooo funny! I didn't start saying that until my daughter moved to Georgia. They not only call everyone ya'll but most of the time I can't understand them. I swear my former son-in-all never finished a single word he ever uttered; couldn't even talk to him on the phone!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YA'LL??!! Ha, ha...that is soooo funny! I didn't start saying that until my daughter moved to Georgia. They not only call everyone ya'll but most of the time I can't understand them. I swear my former son-in-all never finished a single word he ever uttered; couldn't even talk to him on the phone!
Yeah Ive been watching too much Dr Phil lol. He says it all the time, I have to laugh.

·
Registered
912 Posts
She is gorgeous Siv. I would call her "Baby Doll". I think if we do end up with a toy we'll get a little girl this time. Something different to the big sooky boofy males we always have :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts