Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Good luck, be calm and have FUN!!! That's what this stuff is all about - having fun! Dogs humble us in so many ways :biggrin: Don't worry about doing anything wrong. As a friend once said to me many years ago: "There is nothing you can do out there (she was talking about the agility ring) that hasn't already been done." So just have FUN FUN FUN!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

He was very good, did what he was supposed to, didn't get the zoomies, and was a great ambassador for spoos!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) thanks.
At least we both know we'll be fine under pressure if we ever start to compete.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not if..when
It is kind of a 'bug' isn't it?
I'm already trying to decide where I can fit some equipment in my yard for practice. :eek:

The course was super easy yesterday though. It was 3 jumps in a row, tunnel, dogwalk, jump. In a big circle. :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yes it is a bug..I started out in agility to wear out a 6 month old lab..knew nothing about agility..(did alot of stuff I shouldn't have with a 6 month old lab but the only trainer in town was also just learning about agility)..when he was 8 and getting ready to retire I got the first cav to start training ... I now have the 2 cavs who are competing and the poodle who is in training..YIKES..not sure how I'm going to run 3 dogs when Flyer is ready to compete..

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again to all, I am really proud of my boy. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts