Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many people probably never look at this area, but I do every now and again mostly because I like to see that things are working right. Just now I looked in at the experience points activity page and see that several members had points taken away from them for now apparent reason. I seem to recall that this has happened a few times and in the past if it happened in my account the points were added back a couple of hours later. It just seems odd and I always look at software things like this with a skeptics eye since it makes me wonder if there is other strange stuff happening. and just now I am even more skeptical since there is the ad hijacking problem at the same time.

·
Administrator
708 Posts
So many people probably never look at this area, but I do every now and again mostly because I like to see that things are working right. Just now I looked in at the experience points activity page and see that several members had points taken away from them for now apparent reason. I seem to recall that this has happened a few times and in the past if it happened in my account the points were added back a couple of hours later. It just seems odd and I always look at software things like this with a skeptics eye since it makes me wonder if there is other strange stuff happening. and just now I am even more skeptical since there is the ad hijacking problem at the same time.
This may be a table syncing issue. Its mostly harmless and usually an easy fix.
I will report this to the ops team to look into.
-Philip

1 - 2 of 2 Posts