Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm on the road a lot for my job and have plenty of opportunity to miss my pups!
I took some pictures this weekend (I want to post all of them, but took too may so I'll have to narrow down the selection). Here are a few I really like

yes, you called?

oh, you don't need us- ok we'll just lay our head back down

how cute! laying together again

Ocsi after getting dirty at the park, LOL he literally just had a bath yesterday!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Great looking furkids. I would never guess that these two kids did not grow up together, looks like they totally love each other. Very sweet how Fallie just fit right in with your family.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks FUZBUTZ and ArreauStandardPoodle!
when Fallie first moved in with us, she pretty much ignored Ocsi (but couldn't that also mean she was also trying to respect his space?) and Ocsi for about two weeks tried to tell her this was his house i.e., I had to keep them separated b/c he tried humping her to make sure she knew it was his house, his momy, his toys, his world!
she wasn't the first dog he had lived with- but it was the first female- so I'm not sure if that made a difference

anyways, after a lot of time behind baby gates and everyone hanging out in their crates and Ocsi being dragged to the bathroom for a 30 second time out over-and-over again
(maybe about two weeks) it just seemed to click for Ocsi that she was staying and that she wasn't trying to take over, just join the family.

so now... I occasionally catch them laying right next to each other which makes me soooo happy! <3

can you believe that someone dumped this beautiful dog at the shelter?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
That are so cute together! So nice to see Fallie doing so well. I love the photo of them lying side by side on the rug. You did a great job of getting the details in the black without blowing out the white!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aww - thats so heart warming! They seem like ONE at times in the shots - great set of side hips there!! :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Gosh, they are too cute! I'm always in disbelief at the amazing dogs that get dumped. If it wasn't for you really great dog owners, I would have no faith in humanity left.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts