Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the National Dog Training Assembly is on this weekend. And I have photos of Paris and Saffy (Jaks girl) as well as another spoo who is with us
For starters, the three spoo girls are, L-R Saffy, Hestia, and Paris:

Hestia running out of the ring and not doing her agility at all:

LOL!

Saffy doing wonderfully:

(continued in next post)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and then the three spoos running (along with Duke, Jaks dobie pup)

Paris has the purple bandanna, Saffy has the orange bandanna, and Hestia is only in a couple of the pics cos she wanted to stay with her mum and not go running with Jak!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paris running and barking at the same time:

Hestia and Paris showing off their "Canteen" bandannas:

A blue boy at the show too:

and just cos I can; Duke:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Cool lol, those photos are great

If I bring my laptop tomorrow, could I get all the photos on it?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Fantastic photos!! Looks like a ton of fun!! What a great pack of dogs you've got there!! They are just gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
GREAT shots!! I love seeing poodles in action, they're just beautiful when they're running or jumping. :) I love the pic of Saffy in mid-jump over the poles, with all four feet in the air. She looks like she's definitely enjoying herself! I also love the ones of them all running around... that dobie pup is too cute! <3

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Love these photos! I especially like the first one where all 3 have a joyful expression on their faces.

So how did you all do at the show?!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've only had one class and I didn't place, but Jak got FIRST in two rallyo classes!!!!!!!!! At a national event!!!! And 5th in something else I think too.... He'll come update tonight no doubt, cos I'm about to leave for my next class now! :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I'll upload some more pics later
courtesy of Flyingduster of course

Yeah, we won Rally-O Novice, and Rally-O YKC, and Jumpers YKC, got 5th in Experienced YKC Agility, 17th out of 196 for Starters 3 (4 seconds behind winner!!!!), and 25th out of 116 for Starters 4, getting 3 clear rounds for the agility wins. Also, got 4th for Rally-O Novice today, so that means we get our title 'KATEISHA ABSOLUMNT FABULEUX RN'

So it was a good weekend.
Saffy is so tired, she's sleeping on the couch by the fire now
It's been a long weekend

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
That is fabulous! I love the picture of Paris running while barking. The agility pics are great! You must have had a wonderful weekend! Congratulations to you and your dogs.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Yeah, we won Rally-O Novice, and Rally-O YKC, and Jumpers YKC, got 5th in Experienced YKC Agility, 17th out of 196 for Starters 3 (4 seconds behind winner!!!!), and 25th out of 116 for Starters 4, getting 3 clear rounds for the agility wins. Also, got 4th for Rally-O Novice today, so that means we get our title 'KATEISHA ABSOLUMNT FABULEUX RN'

So it was a good weekend.
Saffy is so tired, she's sleeping on the couch by the fire now
It's been a long weekend
Congrats to the new title holders! Sounds like a very successful week-end. :) Saffy earned that snooze on the couch.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Paris ended up getting only 16th, both today and yesterday in obedience, but ahhh well. If I actually trained I might have had a shooting chance. lol.

Jak got some pics of me in the ring today, though it was raining so I look a bit weird with my hood up! LOL!

practising first:

in the ring:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts