Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures from this weekend. Despite my home grooming job Nova did great at the show. She did not place in group but to be honest I didn’t think we would. I didn’t see any puppies placing in group and she isn’t perfect in her stack every time. So for her Champion class I let my daughter show her. She had never done it before so she was so nervous but Nova did well for her though I think a bit confused .

Our next show is in May though I am not sure she will go much further until she matures a bit because there are not many Ch. multi color poodles showing so the other way to get a GrCh is to place 1st 10 times in group. We will give it a shot though.

We also got to see Brandy ( Nova’s sister) at the show. She didn’t show but it was so nice seeing her. She used to be a dark apricot almost red. Now she is just a shade darker than Nova ! This is Brandy with Nova behind.

My daughter showing Nova in group. The American bully placed 1st. He is very nice.

Sleepy Nova

I took this at my Dad’s house . The poodle beach wood cutout I bought at the show. Couldn’t resist.

Ready to leave to go home. Sandy was so happy to see her. I was told she just layed around and moped the whole time we were gone. She didn’t have any problems fitting on the plane even though the height was 8 in that we were given it was not that small.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,099 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoyed seeing all those ribbons.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Huge congratulations. Great accomplishment and I love that your daughter went into the ring and did such a wonderful job. You should be proud about Nova and your daughter.

Reactions: Mel

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am very proud of her and going in and getting over her fears. She was so worried . Now I’m hoping I can get her in junior class in May.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Congratulations! A wonderful accomplishment for you all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts