Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost 18 weeks. Time is flying and she is growing so quick ( or at least her hair is :aetsch:). I have pink bands coming in the mail and hopefully she has have enough hair to put up.

Bath day.
9BC73F2C-7FCF-450A-BEE6-A9C8AACE62A7.jpg

All fluffed up. I need new shears before I attempt to trim hair. We are hopefully going to show UKC in Jan. so I’m going to try to find someone to help attempt fix my mistakes.
0393F08B-E641-4FF8-8E9D-86F0D98708AE.jpg
BB637234-DE3E-4394-9FC9-B132B01594DF.jpg

We unpacked the Christmas trees this weekend. Just have to finish decorating (and taking tags off). It’s early but since we go out of town for Christmas I wanted to enjoy the tree a little longer.
54FF6DCF-2E87-4865-A2D5-FD44CBF1F0B7.jpg

·
Registered
537 Posts
Very cute photos. I love the one of her on top of the piano.

Reactions: Mel

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for asking. Everything went well. She is really sore but seems ok. I have two pain meds to give her and so far she is just laying around in the puppy playpen. She got done a bit later than they told me so they also cleaned her teeth for me .

At the moment I just have a cut up shirt tied on her but tonight and when I’m gone (kids field trip) I will put the vet cone back on. I bought the inflatable one but I’m not really sure how far she can reach around it.

I’m also not really sure how long I have to keep Nova away from her though.

Now that part of her leg is shaved I think I’m going to have to change her hair cut when she recovers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts