Poodle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it’s pretty obvious Gracie loves the water. She loves to dig out the water in the water bowl and tonight discovered the water in the toilet bowl is even better yet!

She is a pistol- and hearkens very strongly to those water retriever roots.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
So, it’s pretty obvious Gracie loves the water. She loves to dig out the water in the water bowl and tonight discovered the water in the toilet bowl is even better yet!

She is a pistol- and hearkens very strongly to those water retriever roots.

So yours like to get the water out of the toilet, and mine likes to drop toys in it. LOL on both! Except yours is a more difficult clean up. I don’t envy you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dropping toys in it, now that could be very interesting visual, depending on the toy!

All but one of my other dogs were adults when I got them, so this whole puppy thing is quite the ride for us, and she’s a very active puppy. She keeps us laughing for sure!

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
HA HA We always keep our toilet lids down - always. One of our cats liked to drink out of the toilet and I was afraid he could drown so the toilet lids go down. Even DH learned to do it.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When we had big dogs they’d drink out of the toilet but since I’ve had the little dogs, they haven’t...until Gracie. We need to get back in the habit too of making sure the lid is down!

My husband talks about Gracie being a “real dog”...in his book this is probably one of those “real dog” mannerisms. She has won his heart with her spunkiness, and Lily has a contender now in the house for who has the craziest antics!

·
Registered
193 Posts
When we had big dogs they’d drink out of the toilet but since I’ve had the little dogs, they haven’t...until Gracie. We need to get back in the habit too of making sure the lid is down!

My husband talks about Gracie being a “real dog”...in his book this is probably one of those “real dog” mannerisms. She has won his heart with her spunkiness, and Lily has a contender now in the house for who has the craziest antics!
This is too funny! I really think Gracie and Lilah are cut from the same cloth! We just got back from a fun evening out walking/running/training/playing. The first thing she did was dump over her bowl and lay in the water lol. (and today was bath day of course!)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG, that is too funny! Yes, They sound like two peas in a pod!

Reactions: jojogal001
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.