Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so freaking TICKED OFF right now because all because I didn't PAY for Belle I don't get a say on whether or not she spends the night at my FOUR-YEAR-OLD niece's house!!

So I stand here and watch as my irresponsible sister loads MY DOG into the car and I don't even get to speak my mind because I know if I do I'll get yelled at for it!!

I'm so VERY upset right now because I know my sister WILL NOT monitor anything and not to mention Belle NEVER goes potty at my sister's house!!

I do NOT like this one bit!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
That seems very harsh and unfair for you and the dog. Dog's don't care who paid for what.

What's your sister's problem?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not just my sister but my mom and dad too. Mom was the one who said it's okay they take her and dad would yell at me saying she's not my dog if I tried to say no. :(

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I think that your sister should go get a dog of her own and not always come between you, Belle, and your parents. I believe that you had simular problems like this in the past? Your sister knows that this upsets you, so she should not take Belle with her. After reading some of your other posts, it seems that your sister is not real animal savy and it would worry me to death if I had to watch my fur baby go with someone that was not going to watch over her like should be.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
That is just insane :wacko: !!!! Who cares who payed for a dog - it is not in dog's interest to be dragged around as some kind of stuffed toy !!!! I am really sorry - but both your sister and your parents are completely ignorant in this matter and I can only imagine your frustration : ((. What a horrible situation to be in :( !!!!???? I do not think that any kind of talk would change the attitude of your family :smow: - they are just so selfish that it blows my mind :scared:.

I wish I have the perfect solution for you *sigh...

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think your sister and your parents are being extremely unreasonable.

I remember reading one of your topics a few months ago, which IIRC, was about your parents not letting you keep Belle, and giving her to your sister.

I don't think it matters who paid for the dog, it matters who cares for the dog on a regular basis and is a responsible pet owner in general.

I can just imagine how you must feel right now. I have an older sister who is a completely irresponsible pet owner, and if my dog was going to stay with her I would be on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Parents can be unreasonable at times, whether we like it or not. I hope all goes well and you can avoid more of these unpleasant situations.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I am so sorry you are having problems with your family again. I remember very well when your parents tried to give Belle to your sister earlier this year. Your parents are acting unreasonably, favoring your older sister and she is just selfish. :( Having said that, unfortunately, it is still their house and you are still living under their roof so have to play by their rules.....unless you can move out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts