Poodle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a nice, rather quiet day today and since I don't have grand kids or anyone here, no Easter egg hunt, nothing much going on, decided to take the poodle lads for a hike to the river, which is only about 10 minutes drive to get to the area. There are some trails around there and a really nice river to listen to and watch...such a peaceful sound.

Oregon grape with pretty blooms

So tuckered out after lots of exercise

(do the pictures still fit the page when you look? It still is really crazy on my end...have to scroll to see it all and it's just humongous.)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Looks like you all had a great time in that gorgeous scenery and now have some tired, content pooches! :love:

Yes, your photos fit on my computer screen just fine.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
My computer shows the pictures as huge, but considering the beauty in them, I don't mind at all. I like seeing the boys life-sized, too. lol

Handsome babies.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. BC...oh gosh, so your computer somehow shows them crazy big too. Life size! LOL. Almost, huh. I'm going to ask my daughter's bf what is up with this...why some people see them fine and some do not, including me! Grrrr. He's some IT guy with the school district...maybe he'll know what to do.

No Vita...I have not seen beavers and in fact, I'm not so sure that is a beaver damn in that picture with all the branches/trees across. But it looks mighty suspicious, doesn't it? lol.

It's my favorite thing to do...go to pretty places to hike or take walks. And the poodles love the variety too when we go to different places.

I hope you all had a happy Easter and nice day too.

Reactions: jojogal001

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
On my computer the pics are big, but not so large I have to scroll around. It looks lovely. About 10 or 12 years ago BF and I went to BattleGround WA so he could race in radio controlled 1/5th scale nationals. We were there for about ten days. Every morning I dropped him off at the race site and I toured the environs: drove up Mt. St. Helens, Columbia River Gorge, Portland OR a couple of times for the parks and downtown. After the racing was over we drove out to Seaside, OR. I loved the scenery of all the streams and cascades, mountains and so forth. It is super different from Long Island where the highest point of elevation is 401 feet, somewhat near where we live. I am sure our dogs would love those sorts of walks.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Beautiful pics PB! It’s so nice that you have such beautiful nature trails so close by. I have a state park I used to got about 20 minutes away, but had to keep the dogs leashes as lots of alligators by the river.

Lucky you... it looks nice and safe! Is there a lot of wildlife there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.