Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best purchase ever!!!! Norman is a huge water fan. Here’s him with his new toy that wore his butt out!! I will be using this on days where it’s too darn hot!! Also will go well with his yogurt/watermelon popsicles we make for him ?

Also some photos of him in the lake just loving life!!!
Note: I keep his leash on when in the lake because I KNOW that boy will swim away from me if I let him go!! Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Oh he's so cute! I have that same toy! Isn't it a riot? I've used it in the last house as the sprinkler it is and when the boys were little, they chased the water. But they've kind of lost interest in it. I'm glad Norman is having such fun. Darling photos!

Oh wait! Does yours spray upwards? I can't quite see it clearly. Mine has a ball at the end of a tiny hose and there's another hose on the opposite side. And water shoots out both ends as it revolves. I should dig it out to show you. It's in my shed.

Reactions: SamieNorman

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poodlebeguilded: Yes it does spray upwards! The orange half-sphere spins fast so water sprays upward in a circular motion. The liitle arms on the bottom squirt in all directions so I must keep my distance!! Lol.

Very fun for him! This is such a great thing for people to have if your dog loves water and its too hot for much else outside!! I dont mind a wet dog so this has been used many many times!!! :) He will play for a good 15 minutes and tire himself out quick!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its on amazon!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FC7F0CS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If the link does not work, it is called "Tidal Storm Hydro Swirl Spinning Sprinkler Outdoor Sprinkler Toy"

It is great! I will say that two of the rubber arms that flop around do not work. But this is not an issue because all Norman cares about is the top water that spins around fast and shoots water straight up!

If you get it please share wonderful photos!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts