Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Stella absolutely loves other dogs. Her favorite thing to do is go to the dog park. I have noticed though watching her that she doesn’t play with other dogs as I have seen before. She doesn’t play fight or rough house at all. Her only idea of play is to chase the other dogs or for them to chase her. If a dog comes up to her and tries to play fight she just stands there and let’s them mouth her then takes off running for them to chase her when they stop. Does anyone have a dog that plays like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
I’ve had dogs like that. And seen many. Some dogs prefer running around and chasing to rough housing.

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts
That's a good chunk of Peggy's favourite play. I think of her like the rabbit at the racetrack.

Honestly, I prefer it to the snarly wrestling. I've never quite gotten used to that. Always feels seconds away from catastrophe.

Took this today. Eek!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a good chunk of Peggy's favourite play. I think of her like the rabbit at the racetrack.

Honestly, I prefer it to the snarly wrestling. I've never quite gotten used to that. Always feels seconds away from catastrophe.

Took this today. Eek!

View attachment 465366
I’ve always had dogs that did the play fighting like Peggy in that photo lol
I know what your saying about feeling seconds away from catastrophe. I still worry about that when I see other dogs mouthing her but then again Stella doesn’t have a mean bone in her body. I do sometimes feel bad for her when she is standing there looking like a chew toy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Mine prefers running too.

Reactions: mary2e and moubre01
1 - 6 of 6 Posts