Poodle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there has been a ton of posts about snowballs on dogs legs after being outside, and I did review a bunch of them. But I didn't find any that seemed to fit my situation. I'm in Pennsylvania and as a lot of you know, we're getting one blizzard after another. We have two feet of snow right now and tomorrow are getting another 1-2 feet.
I'm big into taking Tessa hiking in the snow, and she seems to love it, UNTIL she has snowballs so caked onto here that she is no longer black, but a purely white poodle. She isnt on a leash a lot of the time so she is doing leaps and bounds creating her own path and disappearing into the snow.
Can snow balls do any physical harm to her? Does anyone have suggestions? I'll post some fun winter pics after this upcoming blizzard! :smow:
Oh, and Tessa's hair isnt very long on her legs and I most definitely wouldnt want to make her hair any shorter.

Thanks so much everyone!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! I am not the crafty type but am willing to give it a try. I just didn't want to purchase something really expensive online and then Tessa not willing to wear it. I suppose I'll run out to walmart for long johns and maybe stop at at petsmart to see what they have, before the snow starts. ThaNks for your help!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.