Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am about to pickup my second toy poodle and we are thrilled. That's Blaise in my avatar. I am interested in loving the little boy and showing him second. I have a fair hand grooming and plan to groom him myself. I am sure to have questions and wanted to say hello and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Welcome! That is one nice red poodle you have there! Can't wait to see the new one and more pics of Blaise, too!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks very much we are all thrilled. We lost our last 6 month old to a liver shunt =0(. We loved her so much its amazing how quickly the attachments happen.

Michelle my name is Underwood also. My dads family are were all from Georgia.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Hello All,

I am about to pickup my second toy poodle and we are thrilled. That's Blaise in my avatar. I am interested in loving the little boy and showing him second. I have a fair hand grooming and plan to groom him myself. I am sure to have questions and wanted to say hello and thanks in advance.
I love red poodles! welcome!

·
Registered
339 Posts
:welcome: Hi and welcome!! What a cutie!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new one. I'm sorry for your loss. I know that must have been very hard on you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! He is red and his line is red for something like 10 generations on both sides. I am going to leave him in tact and might want to bread him some day. He should produce all red pups with a good red bitch.

Every pet is different just like kids in that way. We loved our corgi but she had a good long happy life of being loved on when it was her time. It hurt we all get misty when she comes up in conversations or pictures still. But Padme our little girl poodle it was such a shock to loose her after just a little while.

We are so excited

1 - 10 of 10 Posts