Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a restless night here in Spencerville. I let the dogs in bed with me because I can always use a good TQ cuddle, and the 5 pound weight on my belly due to a poodle really isn't a nuisance. That and I can't very well get her out and leave him in his crate without feeling guilty.

The interesting part is, though, what the dogs do while they think I am sleeping. TQ gets under the covers... Which is nothing new. Perry, on the other hand is a little butt head. I found out tonight that he takes his "alone" time very seriously, and takes it upon himself to play with TQ's stuff when she won't get on to him. He chewed on her nylabone for the better part of an hour, then slowly but surely made his way cuddled up against her. Only getting mild, sleepy growls from TQ... Quite a feat. He then decided she was boring and moved to lay on my chest, sighing deeply and moving closer and closer to my face. When I finally shooed him away, he leisurely stretched out on my side. Evidently, this is when I nodded off, and guess what!

Mr. Stinkybreath wakes up at 6:22 am and enjoys poking my face with his paw to see if I am awake.

I shooed him away again, and he decided it would be safest to sleep near my head, and that's where we all are now... TQ under blankets, and P by my head. He and I are listening to the annoying construction workers. No grumbles from him yet, but I'm sure he will be complaining when they get louder!

All I have to say is... No wonder he falls asleep at the drop of a hat during the day (he especially likes it when you hold him like a baby... Knocks him out)... The crazy wakes up at 6:22! At least he has the decency to wait until a better hour to start waking me up to let him go potty! :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry the picture is so big! I am doing this all from my bb in bed, hence 3 different replies... Seeing as it is really hard to edit posts while on my phone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts