Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i uploaded a pic of jessie, but it doesn't show when i post. :(( so i read about editing avatar. wellll....after finding out where that was, i did that, browsed my computer for the pic, and then i told me the upload failed. what am i still doing wrong????

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol - yes this is her last week waiting for her trainer to come out of the house. she just makes herself at home - lol. i love her to death. i waited so long to be able to get a poodle and she is all i've ever dreamdt she could be. i know i'm not alone feelig this way, i know all poodle lovers feel the same way about their special poos.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[Oh, and by the way... Jessie's BEAUTIFUL! :love: :)

so is lucy! i love reds. where did she come from? how old is she? did her color ever fade?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jessie's mom, I thought I WAS ADDICTED TO MY SPOO (which i used to call just a poodle before) but after joining this site i realized im soooo not an addict, im just in love!!!

and its OK!!

plus I'm learning new lingo!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
[Oh, and by the way... Jessie's BEAUTIFUL! :love: :)

so is lucy! i love reds. where did she come from? how old is she? did her color ever fade?
Thanks Jessie's Mom!! We think Lucy is beautiful, too! :) We got her from ArreauStandardPoodles (she's a member here on the forum) in Ontario, Canada. We got her when she was 8 weeks old last October and she is now just over 7 months old. Her color has not faded and Arreau's experience with her past litters of reds is that the pups from these two parents actually darken in color for their first 2 years! I've said that I don't care if Lucybug turns GREEN, we love her to bits and can't imagine life without her anymore!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Since I got my Apple computer, i cannot access a picture to upload to chage my avatar....does anyone know how to choose a certain picture to upload out of the iphoto library...it is not the same as on my dell pc...it just keeps choosing the whole library! Which means I still have a snow picture avatar in here....any help??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts