Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, dang! I just have to gripe. I spent my saturday morning at the nursing home with Jazz spready christmas cheer and testing out this whole therapy dog game. It was great, Jazz loved, I loved it, and the residents loved it. Myself, hubby, mom and grandma and grandpa went on this little outting together. Noooowwww guess what, All five of us are sick! Running nose, headache, the sniffles and a sore throught. Great. Just in time for the busiest few days in a groomers year. I am BOOKED solid, solid, solid tomarrow and I have my big continetal standard poodle comming in on Wednesday for his monthly visit. OMG! Why me? I went to the drug store and picked up some tylenol cold and vitimen C. I have been drinking O.J. all day and taking Zycam, and I've got a pot of chicken soup simmering on the store. I am super annoyed though :p I don't know about this whole therapy dog thing.... I knew there was a reason I didn't do visits with the tibbies anymore!!

Ok gripe session over. :)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Thats too bad. I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you have all the necessary meds and vitamins I would suggest.

Hope you get better soon!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
:hug:

That's so bad you and your family got sick right here at
Christmas time! I'm sending healing thoughts your way! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts