Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BooHoo my birthday was Sept 9 and I had NOTHING special. She says she can't keep track of all the birthdays and anniversaries - but you would think that she would remember ME.

To make up for missing my birthday we had lots of fun -romping in the fields playing chase (I run way better than her) a new Lambchop and some round steak which isn't round at all but super tasty all the same.

So my poodle friends-does your Mum forgets your birthday or am I just one poor poodle?

Love, ASta

Sorry that Mum put this into some other thread - she is out to sabotage my birthday!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dear Asta, how horrible that your mom forgot your birthday, that was a true tragedy. Although at least you got to have some fun and get a new lambchop, so happy late birthday Asta.

Your friend
Evie.

·
Premium Member
9,690 Posts
Dear Asta,

If I got steak, any shape or cut, I could forgive or temporarily forget a whole lot! Better late than never, bru.

Happy Birthday!

Buck

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
You're not alone. Our mom forgets our birthday once in a while. We secretly hope she will actually. Belated birthday wishes come with a degree of guilt so we usually score big like you did with really yummy, various shaped meats and other fun times...better than ever. Happy belated birthday! :birthday:

From your pals, Maurice and Matisse. (our birthdays were May 15th and 17th respectively) Our mom can't remember if she remembered them or not. :confused3: So your mom is probably more with it if she remembered at all. :aetsch:

Reactions: Vita and Asta's Mom

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Oh, Happy Birthday, Asta! Mom has never forgotten our birthdays (yet), but she forgets human b-days and anniversaries all the time (oops!).

Love,

Maizie & Frosty

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Dear Asta,

Happy Belated Birthday!! Our mom hasn't forgotten yet but she's told us if (ok, really, when) she does, it's not the date that matters. What matters is that we are all together to celebrate, whatever day that is and that something as special as we all are is always worth celebrating!

Remo and Neo

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
My Mum says every day here is like a birthday, but if she forgets the special day we get a whole week of nice surprises. Sounds like you are doing the same!

Poppy xx

Reactions: Asta's Mom
1 - 11 of 11 Posts