Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for an east coast handler that does poodles.

I was supposed to drive Kaden to the handlers tomorrow, and I called to confirm that I would be coming, and she called back and said that she was going to be taking a break from handling, blah blah blah.
:thefinger:
So now I need to find a good handler that isnt going to sit on my dog for a few months to a year. and on the east coast

anyone know anyone?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Im looking for an east coast handler that does poodles.

I was supposed to drive Kaden to the handlers tomorrow, and I called to confirm that I would be coming, and she called back and said that she was going to be taking a break from handling, blah blah blah.
:thefinger:
So now I need to find a good handler that isnt going to sit on my dog for a few months to a year. and on the east coast

anyone know anyone?
Were you able to find anyone? I can probably get you a few names but they would be based in New England. Though I do know the one is currently showing dogs from here in Georgia, or they're heading to Georgia shortly.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Miyuki was showing Magellan plus 4 other poodles with one being a mini. I don't know how the women does it! They were all very nicely groomed and handled. There was a guy helping Miyuki. Everything I have heard about her has been very good.:)
Talked to Candace and Sully and got to meet her mom Barbara.....very nice lady.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw Miyuki (sp) with the amstaffs, since they were in the ring next to mine, I got a couple reccomendations, but was not able to watch poodles at all, I was just there with the borzoi.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have met and talked with Antonia Fillingen, a pro handler who lives in Jackson, TN now but is from California. She travels over the South and Midwest and to PCA showing poodles. She grooms her poodles impeccably and is a pro handling them. In addition, you can tell she loves them and gives them loads of attention. Have her number if you're interested.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, its been a long road, but we found THE ONE!!!

we (me, Kaden, And his breeder) decided on Adriano Rocha.
I drove up to his facility today and met him He was so nice, and Kaden loved him and the staff, and they Raved about him.

I also was offered a job :)
the place is only an hour and 15 ish minutes from me, so I think I can go up there on weekends and such to help prep the dogs.
He says that he thinks Kaden will be ready in a month or so....and wants to cut an inch off his topknot :( ( I like his topknot)
Im so EXCITED!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Well, its been a long road, but we found THE ONE!!!

we (me, Kaden, And his breeder) decided on Adriano Rocha.
I drove up to his facility today and met him He was so nice, and Kaden loved him and the staff, and they Raved about him.

I also was offered a job :)
the place is only an hour and 15 ish minutes from me, so I think I can go up there on weekends and such to help prep the dogs.
He says that he thinks Kaden will be ready in a month or so....and wants to cut an inch off his topknot :( ( I like his topknot)
Im so EXCITED!!!!
That is EXCITING!!! Congrats-keep us posted of course:)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
That s just fantastic - not only you found a great handler - you got some extra income and experience !!!!!! How cool is that !!!!????

:coffol:

Congratulations and best of luck with it all !!!!:marchmellow:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Wonderful! I've heard good things about him and have seen him often in winning photos. That's great! Where is he located?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts