Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,471 Posts
How old is Noodle ? Sleeping from 9pm to 5 am for an 8-10 week old puppy is rather extreme. Puppies I’ve had would wake up around 1-2 am and be good until 5 am.

I would extend his bedtime to 11 pm if you can, or as late as possible, and hopefully he can sleep later in the night. But waking up at 2 am until he matures a bit is perfectly normal. We humans have to sacrifice sleep for a while!

·
Registered
8,471 Posts
He is crated in our room at night. I'll have to keep my eye on drinking during the day. But it could be a sleep regression. Duh. Don't know why that hadn't occurred to me. I know my kids have them during certain developmental phases. In fact, lucky for me, my daughter is having one now. She'd love to be the one getting up with Noodle...
Don’t worry, it’s just normal development. It won’t last long. I sympathize with you. Hang in there, you won’t remember you even wrote this post in just a few months...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.