Poodle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
14,182 Posts
If you're withholding water, is it possible he's drinking more when it's available to him, to compensate? Have you noticed him going through more water during the day than usual?

I do believe sleep regression is a thing for pups, too, so maybe he's just waking up in the middle of the night, and once he's up he's gotta go! It can be hard to fall back to sleep with a full bladder. (I can relate to this!)

Peggy just turned 15 weeks and is still sleeping through the night. (Knock on wood!) We don't withhold water, but we do cover the top and all but one side of her crate with a black blanket to limit any sleep disruptions.

·
Administrator
14,182 Posts
Oh! I also read somewhere that they start getting more attached around this age and can get anxious when separated from us at night. Does Noodle sleep in your room with you? If not, maybe that's something you could try. Or at least putting him somewhere he can see and/or hear you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.