Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ohh what a cute picture of your class!! :) Congrats on graduating! Nickel is soooo cute, and smart to boot <3

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the turned heads too - so cute and so innocent-looking! The trainer who's also the photographer blew a whistle to get the attention of the puppies.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
hes so cute XD
I can't wait to see how light he clears too!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
What a cute little puppy class! I love seeing all the other puppies when we go to class. Sadly I'm missing Darcy's graduation on Wednesday night as I have to work.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the compliments. Seems that a lot of the forum members like the name Nickel. I have to tell my husband who came up with that name. We don't have our next puppy yet (we are not even seriously looking) but he has already come up with a name for our next silver mini/toy poodle - Sterling it is :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awwww! Look at all the proud parents with their little ones. Those puppies are so cute!!!! Of course, I think Nickel is the cutest! ;)

Congratulations on graduating. It looks like Nickel wore himself out. "Trying to fight the sleepies!"

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Congratulations! Nickel is just adorable. It looks like he partied himself out in class and had to rest on the way home. So sweet!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Congratulations! Nickel is such a cutie and what a great picture of the class! (Is that a Lakeland Terrier on the far right?? Way cute!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts