Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nickel finally got all his shots so I decided it's time to take him to the groomer's. Just wanted to share with all of you a few pictures of my silver boy. Oh, BTW, thank you, Poodle Lover, for your groomers recommendations. I took Nickel to By George and George is just perfect. He listened to my needs and he spent time talking to Nickel just to make sure he's not making grooming a bad experience for my puppy.

So Nickel has a kennel cut w/o the shaved feet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
awwwwwwwwh
look how much hes lightened!!! thats so fantastic hes going to be a GORGEOUS silver boy

and I love his furry feet XD

·
Registered
97 Posts
Awww.. He looks great! He has lightened a lot. I have only trimmed up Rykers feet so far. Maybe a haircut in a couple of months. I can't wait to see your little guy grow up. He is beautiful!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nickel will turn 4 months on the 26th. I hope he will turn into a really nice silver and lives up to his name :) Oh, his registered name will be Nickel the Ferromagnet (his breeder said his kennel name doesn't need to be there).

I don't usually like shaved face either but the groomer said it would be easier for a newbie like me and a young pup like Nickel. When he gets a little older, I may have a mustache or a teddy bear face on him.

·
Registered
644 Posts
what a cutie Nickel Is!! (just edited since I saw how old he was, such a little baby still!) he has such a beautiful sweet face!

the cut is perfect, what a lovey dovey......I love silver poodles, so hard to find!

what breeder did you get him from?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks. he looks so different after the haircut. he looks more mature with this new cut.

@fozziesmom. yeah, i haven't been able to find silver poodles (mini/toy) here in CA (nor nearby states). i got him from aery main page

·
Registered
644 Posts
I want my next poodle to be silver! :D seriously...can't wait to meet him at a SF poodle meet up! I will post some before and afters of my little muppet fozzie on Monday after groomers. he's looking pretty scruffy today after romping in wet grass (what's up with rain in SF in June?!). But he looked so cute all wet and happy....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts