Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today, Nickel has been here with us for one month. He has gained 6 lbs and grown 3 inches in height. Everything has been working out great. He hasn't had any accident for 10 consecutive days and has rung the poochie bell for the past 3 days to ask me to let him out to the balcony.

Now we have to focus on overcoming his skateboard-fear but other than this, everything has been perfect :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
He is too cute !!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
such a cute face! he looks like he'd be a silly guy.

also, i have that lion toy (in the background of the second picture) too! costco toys rock :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
He is so handsome! I can't believe how big he has gotten Ryker is probably only 6 lbs right now. How tall and heavy is Nickel? What kind of food is he on? Love the pictures!

·
Registered
558 Posts
It sounds like you're in that very happy new puppy time, when the puppy is fitting in well and starting to get it. Hope you have many more happy puppy years.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oops, my bad - read the scale wrong. He came to us 5 lbs (9 weeks) and he's now 9 lbs (14 weeks old) so he has gained 4 lbs instead of 6. He now measures 12 inches tall.

The breeder fed him Taste of the Wild kibble plus the Missing Link supplement so I continue to feed him those twice a day. Plus I add in a teaspoon of pumpkin or greek yogurt or scrambled eggs or oatmeal.

He is fitting in well and I am very happy with him. Of course there are more things I want from him, e.g. loving me who disciplines him more than my husband, the one who is solely his playmate and does nothing else… Oh well…. hopefully he will soon get more bonded to me.

p.s. He loves to hold that costco lion when he takes a nap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts