Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I found this forum a few weeks ago but am just now getting around to signing up. :)

I have a toy poodle that we call Perry, along with two mixed breeds and a greyhound. Perry is the oldest at 4 (the vet thinks, at least), and then it just gets more rambunctious and younger from there!

Perry was dumped at someone's house when they moved, and my brother and his friends found him when they were moving in to the house. I was asked to take him to the pound (which I couldn't do!), but ended up falling in love with him and giving him to my grandmother... well, that didn't work. Anyway, he ended up back at my house, and here he stays! INCREDIBLY spoiled, but he has a home.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, welcome to the forum! Perry's cute, is that a blue mohawk I spy?!?
That IS a blue mohawk. :) Well, it was before PetsMart ruined his hair! It's growing back nicely though! But I've GOT to find a good groomer, haha. I've never had a dog that needed to be groomed before!

Thank you both for your welcomes, too! It seems like a fun forum!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all! I will be sure to post pictures of my other babies soon, too. I was lurking around the forums last night and found out so much! I'm really enjoying being a member here so far, and its wonderful to have such welcoming people :)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Welcome! I have a Maltese that came from a similar situation. A landlord found Bailey at one his properties. The renter's skipped and left him for dead. Bailey has a blue mohawk too!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
oh he is cute! how can people just abandon a dog like that!? so glad he has a home with you - he looks like our mini Gabie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts