Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Here is the newest member of our family. We got him about two weeks ago from a breeder in CA. He's about 13 weeks old and is a black Standard Poodle. We're having a difficult time picking a call name.

Can you help us?

He's got a very laid back, happy, easy-going personality.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Congratulations on your newest addition, he is adorable. When I look at his sweet, inquisitive face and the fact that you guys are from Carson, NV, all I keep thinking of is Black Jack, Jack for short. :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Congrats on the new family member. Best of luck picking a name, I can't think of anything to suggest.

·
Registered
875 Posts
awww Rocco is adorable!

I want to name my next black one Inky ( kinda dumb, but I like it ) my guys tend to be on the smaller size, so it fits (like inky dinky) AND ink is black lol

congrats on the new baby

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Rocco is adorable! And a very good name.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Rocco is a neat name. :)
Don't you just love the transformation of the face when you shave it? It makes the dog look so much different. I LOVE the shaved face, gives the face more character (to me) with it shaved and the ears and head full furred. :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
ahhhh blacks - my favorite :):):)

Best of luck to you and your new pup !!!! Even on a photo one can see that he is just a "doll" !!!! Look at those eyes : ) LOL, such a "sentimental" look !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts