Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided to get a female pup from the same place that Spoospirit and I got her Taffy from. She has some of the same dogs behind her as Taffy does. She is a black girl with no name as of yet..lol. Have to wait to see her personality so she can tell me her name. :)

I have some pics we took of her at 4 weeks old when we went to look at her. She is a cutie already and I can't wait to get her the second week of July. I will take pics of her mom and dad when I get her. Even at 4 weeks you can see she is going to have gorgeous eyes and a lovely face. IF she turns out well as she matures, she will be going into the akc breed ring. So, we are keeping our fingers crossed that she matures as good as she looks now.

She is already outgoing and affectionate. She was so darn cute on the floor. We were talking to her and she was wagging her tail and held her tail up even though she had never been out in the living room before and without her litter mates. Here was this little black tot on the floor with her tail wagging and reaching her nose out to us. She had us laughing at her. AND, she had never been stacked but with gentle touching and setting her up, she stood like a pro!!

Here she is:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh....OH...OHhhhhhh! She is so adorable! Shiny little puppy fur is one of the best things ever. She looks like she is going to be a natural in the show ring. You really got her to do a nice stacking.

It sounds like you both had a great time introducing yourselves. The wait will be tedious, but soooo worth it. What a little cutie pie.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwww how exciting :) She is a cutie pie. Are you perhaps thinking about possible show plans for her as well?

She is just adorable!! Can't wait till you bring her home, I bet there will be a ton of super cute pictures of her! Riiiiight?? LoL

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Awesome I can't wait to see your baby girl ! I hope she turns out great for showing. I love Taffy so I am sure she will be good looking :D

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Awwww how exciting :) She is a cutie pie. Are you perhaps thinking about possible show plans for her as well?

She is just adorable!! Can't wait till you bring her home, I bet there will be a ton of super cute pictures of her! Riiiiight?? LoL
Yes, WonderPup, we are hoping that she holds her looks so that we can get her in the AKC show ring. She just stole our hearts just like Taffy did. She as outgoing and friendly and I'm thinking she and Taffy are going to have a good time together. I am soooooo excited.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
She's so precious. I am so jealous of all these people getting puppies!! She's going to be a head turner!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts