Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My Spoos who were 15 and 16 passed away almost 4 years ago a year apart. I miss them every single day and am super excited that after much research I am on a CKC registered breeder waiting list for a litter that will be born in 2 weeks!
I also have a sweet little sable toy poodle named Coco 馃檪

Super Moderator
Welcome!! We're here to share in your puppy excitement and would love to see some photos of Coco! She sounds adorable. I'd love to see your dear old spoos, too. What were their names?

Premium Member
Welcome. It is so hard to lose beloved spoos. Am excited for you on your new arrival who will hope to mend your heart. Pictures for sure of the new pup and those of the spoos.

Premium Member
Welcome to PF. First, heartfelt condolences on the loss of those long term family members. I鈥檓 so happy you will soon have a tiny version to love.

Registered
Hi and welcome. I鈥檓 so sorry you lost your too standards, they were beautiful poodles. You little Coco has such an amazing pattern and such a sweet expression. Hope you post photos when you bring home your new puppy.

Reactions: Paris

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Hi and welcome. I鈥檓 so sorry you lost your too standards, they were beautiful poodles. You little Coco has such an amazing pattern and such a sweet expression. Hope you post photos when you bring home your new puppy.
Thank you! I will post pics as soon as they are born! I'm 4th pick on the waiting list and I don't know how I'm going to be able to pick just one lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Your pup on your profile pic is beautiful!

Registered
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thank you. It was so heartbreaking. We had a few months warning with Jazz as he was declining but with Paris it was so sudden she had slowed down a bit on our daily walks but she was eating and drinking as normal and still her happy self. One morning we woke up ready to get ready for work and I noticed her face was very swollen. I thought maybe she had been stung by a bee but when I looked closer I knew it was something more. I immediately called my vet and called into work . We were at the vet within the hour and after some tests received the bad news that my beautiful baby had end stage cancer! She was under anesthetic to do a scope down her throat and to look inside her mouth/nose etc. I was incredulous and wouldn't have believed it if the vet hadn't shown me if I hadn't seen the multiple tumors myself. I couldn't understand how I could possibly miss this and I felt so horrible that she was suffering and I didnt know! My vet said that she seen it all the time and that some dogs are so resilient that they don't show any signs and she was eating and drinking , playing as normal and hadn't lost weight so there was no obvious sign for me to know. lit still hurts so much but we are so thankful for the time that we had together. It reminds me to cherish every single moment with our babies. No matter how long they are with us here it's never long enough!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts