Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I've been lurking for a while and figured I'd join. I have a poodle mix right now that I am taking to the vet this Sat. to have some tumors looked at. Hopefully everything is ok there. I'm also waiting for a standard poodle from a breeder. Hopefully I'll have her/him in about 10 weeks!

·
Registered
912 Posts
:welcome: hope all is well with your mix, would love to see some pics. More new babies too, gosh we are a growing family here on the poodle forum.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We went to the vet today and some not so good news. I can't remember what the vet called it but his spine is deteriorating. (sorry can't remember exactly what she said) she said he's fine for now but if he starts dragging a foot then it's bad. She checked the lump, said she was pretty sure that it was just a lipoma but couldn't be for sure. She didn't do the needle biopsy. Just said if it got bigger or harder she could remove it. And we needed to make sure to help him up and down things try and not to let him jump. I've known there was something wrong for a while now. i am still upset about it poor little man.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear about your poodle mix. Please keep us posted on his progress. I am very happy for you about getting a poodle puppy in the future and will be looking forward to pictures of it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your babies! I hope he is ok and I wish him the best. Good luck with your future new poodle as well. I just got a toy poodle almost a month ago! So I know its exciting. People on this forum are super nice and helpful so I hope you find it useful like I did!

Abe

·
Registered
207 Posts
We went to the vet today and some not so good news. I can't remember what the vet called it but his spine is deteriorating. (sorry can't remember exactly what she said) she said he's fine for now but if he starts dragging a foot then it's bad. She checked the lump, said she was pretty sure that it was just a lipoma but couldn't be for sure. She didn't do the needle biopsy. Just said if it got bigger or harder she could remove it. And we needed to make sure to help him up and down things try and not to let him jump. I've known there was something wrong for a while now. i am still upset about it poor little man.
Im so sorry to hear of this what will the vet do now??Is there treatment?
Hope all goes well for your dear little boy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts