Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
I also have two standards (both black) so we have salt and pepper between us. I have one girl (10) and one boy (3). Are yours girls?

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Are you going to breed yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear lord, no! My girl is ten and spayed. My boy is intact, but I don't plan to breed since I prefer to leave that to people who know what they are doing. I just don't see that health benefits for neutering males are so clear as for females. Your young girl is very big already. Do you think she is close to finished growing?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I’m not breeding either. My 2 year old Pawsha is fairly small for a standard. I saw my 7 month ( Ryder’s) dad and he was huge. I never saw her mother though, so who knows. The can grow in height for a while, so she might get taller yet. Do you have any pictures of yours. I’d look to see them

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Reactions: Mfmst

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and your beautiful poodles.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Welcome to the forum. this is a great group here always so willing to help one another. I have a boy who will be 11 months next month.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awe, thank you. I’m still trying to navigate my way around here , but I’m really enjoying the shares and everyone seems to be so friendly. I’m so grateful that I have found this site. I would love to see some pictures of your boy

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Thank you He looks like yours, lol. His ears were also apricot looking but they keep getting more and more white. I had to have the groomer thin them underneath some as the were getting matty every day as they are so furry. Now they are starting to fall in his water and in his mouth. So I'm combing them out every evening before bed. LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts